The new topic: SERIES :D
Hello everyone :D
This new entrance is about series, and I'm going to talk about my favorites series yeah :P
This new entrance is about series, and I'm going to talk about my favorites series yeah :P
Well, if you consider some cartoons like series, I have many, but I have a really bad memory so I'm going to mention the cartoons that I saw last time.
During last semester I was seeing:
Star vs the force of evil, a good cartoon. It's about a teenager (Star Butterfly) from another dimension called Mewni, and this girl has a magic wand, but she couldn't control it, so her parents send her to Earth to learn how to control her powers. She was attacked by monsters, but she and her friend Marco Diaz (a normal human) beat them.
It's a good comedy, with drama, the typical problems of teenager and some interesting pasts of the characters.
Now, the program is on hiatus, so I'm waiting the release of the last season :(
Miraculous Ladybug is other program that I see, right now there isn't a new episode, it isn't on hiatus (yay). It's a good 3D cartoon and it's about a girl (Marinette Dupaing Cheng) who has bad luck, but has a good heart, and because of that she gets the power of Ladybug, a super hero who controls the good luck. And the other protagonist is a boy (Adrien Agreste) who has bad luck in his life (he has a lot of material things, but his father is never with him and he has no freedom) but he has a really good intention and because of that he gets the power of Chat Noir, a super hero who controls the bad luck. The two of them are fighting the villains created by Hawkmoth, someone who wants to robber the Miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir. (The Miraculous is an item which gave powers to the carrier).
PS: The two super heroes are in love with the other, but it's a cross love 'cause Adrien love Ladybug and express his love when he is Chat, but Ladybug (Marinette) is in love with Adrien, but she doesn't like Chat (she sees him only like a friend </3)
Well, I think that I pass the limit by too much so I'm gonna finish here; but I have more series that I see, and if you count anime... ufff this it could be a laaarge blog hehehe
Have a nice day
Bye bye

When I finish my series, I will consider your opinion to choose a new one :)
ResponderEliminarHahahathe the meme is very good! I think that definition of the images is amazing :o
ResponderEliminar