What country I would visit??
Uhh.... I need some time to think about it.
If I choose a country that I never visit before I would choose Germany.
My grandgrand parents are from there, and I think it would be a very good experience, the language maybe would be a problem, but you can always buy a dictionary or a guide in the airport :P.
If I choose the time of year to travel there, I would choose winter. Because I think that the better way to see all the touristic things is choosing the uncommon time for tourists. And also, I like cloudy days; my mom told me that in Germany's winter you don't see the sun for weeks, I think that is very interesting :D. But it could be problematic, because it could be a really bad weather, and could be cancelled all the touristic views.
Other thing that I'm interested is the desserts, like strudel or kuchen or porridge. (I already tasted it but I want to taste the original ones hehe).
I think maybe work there would be a very exciting experience, in a new country, with a different culture, and different scenery. And also I could travel to the neighbouring countries.
This is the Black Forest from Germany, I would be really happy if I visit it.

Ooh Germany, I don't like it that much but I hope you can go there and make all the things you wrote.
ResponderEliminarI love Germany! A friend went to there last year and he love it, but it is a very cold country, I think I could not live without sun :(, take care cony :*
ResponderEliminarGermany? I thought you were going to write about Japan! I hope you can go to Germany someday!
ResponderEliminarI would also like to know Germany, it seems to me that the landscape are beautiful. Also its chocolates are delicious. Have you taste Milka chocolates?
ResponderEliminar