Vacations :D

Well well, now I have to talk about one of my favorite vacations, and is when I travelled to Japan in summer 2017 (there it was winter hehe).

I travelled with my mom for a week, and it was crazy, because we took the airplane at midday (probably, I can't remember) and the flight lasted like 12 hours. We ate breakfast at the plane and we took off on Toronto, Canada. 
We had to run to the gate of our next flight, because we didn't know the arrangement of the airport and the location of the customs.
Incidentally, we had to throw out everything on a plastic bottle, we didn't know that, so we took precaution on the next airport, Vancouver.

After Vancouver we finally arrived on Japan (the journey took like a day, and I didn't sleep to much on the planes... I was like a zombie). We arrived with a little delay so our guide didn't wait for us in the hotel, but she left us some intructions and the hotel workers were very nice.

We visited Tokyo (the Tokyo's tower, Akihabara district, the statue of Hachiko in Shibuya district), the lake Ashi (there you can see the Mount Fuji, but we didn't see it because it was snowing) and a temple near of it), and Meiji Shrine.
After Tokyo, we went to Kyoto and we used the bullet train. On Kyoto we visited the Golden Palace and some pagodas (actually, we visited too many places, but I can't remember all of them, but the more important yes or maybe the ones that I liked most).
Now some stories that I thinks are fun :D (or maybe not :/)
Well, I can say that the plane's food sucks, not because the flavours were bad, it's because the food gave me stomache and I couldn't taste snake in a temple :( (But I don't know if it was really snake :P).
In the hotel, in the buffet of the breakfast it was something that was appearance of yogurt and I take some of it and put on some peach jam... but it wasn't yogurt
... I never know what was it O_O
When we went to the Ashi lake and it was snowing, I was with my favorite slipper and a GoPro camera, I ran like a child all over the place and for the cold and the snow my slipper part apart in the sole :/
On Tokyo we got lost on Shibuya, because we were seeking a shop that was really cheap (like "todo a 100") and when we gave up, one person of the tourist infomation told us that it was like around the corner hehehe we wanted to gave us a shot >_<

Sorry if it's too long and the "funny facts" are not funny, but I hope you had a good time reading this blog. Cony peace out :P




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

What country I would visit??

Learning english in university

The new topic: SERIES :D