Postgraduate Studies: Will I do it?

Hello again in this beautiful morning, day, week :D.
(before you read this post, think that I so tired, so maybe I will write a lot of things and random things... like this)

Soouuu, about postgraduate studies, there's many reasons to do it; one is because there's a lot of competition in the laboral field and you need to stand out with something, a second reason it could be the money, if you have a postgraduate study you will be more paid than someone without it; another reason it could be by love to your profession.

Well, I would like to study and do many things, but there's no time to do all of them, so I think I would choose two options: Study pathology or study digital animation.

If I choose pathology, I'll would study here in Chile; because I think it could be more easier here (because I know the language).
And If I choose digital animation, I'll would like to study in other country, because in Chile there's only one university who has classes and it doesn't have to much impact in the laboral field.

And about the system of the course, I don't know anything about the systems
(so close...)
But If I have to choose, I'll choose a schedule during day, because I can't stay wake up to many hours at night. (I only do it one time, and it was because I had to transfer some photos from a camara to my PC, and it took 12 hours without a break. I wanted to died after that, I was like a grumpy zombie).

And finally, I don't know which image post, so here is a draw that I did last year for a contest.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Cony! the pathology is very interesting, the study of bacterium or pathogen agents is awesome!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What country I would visit??

Learning english in university

The new topic: SERIES :D