My future job :D

I don't know what future job I would have hehehe

Well, if depends on my preference I would like work as a detective, I really like mysteries and try to solve murders or investigates people; Perhaps use the knowledge that I learn in university anathomy, logical thinking and maybe first aid (there's a subject about that, but it isn't in my faculty).

Or try to be an animator and create a cartoon :D. I really like to draw computer (using Paint  or Paint Tool Sai) and I learned on my own to use animation programs like Adobe Animate CC, Last year I learn how to make some object make a parabola and make the ilusion that it was launched.

And well, for my future job, I would like it if its outdoors almost time, because I started to hate the time that I pass sit down studying, because one time my legs fell asleep and when I tried to get up, I fell. Also, I get a little fast distracted when I stay sit down much time, it's like "I'm boring, Oh look a fly. What's gonna do? It's best to it if it stay away from me".

If my job give me the oportunity to travel, I would accept without objection. It would be awesome :D. I really like to travel, and It's for me to get sick by traveling.

About the salary I would like to earn, I would like if it's good enough to not worry about debts or about "how to paid bills?".

Currently I'm studying Odontology and I want to finish it, because I'm a little obstinate person, someone how doesn't wanted to study this, but prefers this than be a lazy in home.

A comic of one of my favorites animators on youtube.

Comentarios


  1. You draw too well, I always tell you when we play "pinturillo" hahaha much success in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are a good drawer Cony , We need more cartoons in this life :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. friend! The drawing is your thing, you are incredible in that, you will be very happy working in something like that

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What country I would visit??

Learning english in university

The new topic: SERIES :D