Learning english in university
Hellouuuu :D
Yeaahh, this is the last blog of the year :D
And the topic of this blogs is... (insert drumroll sound plase) The english program at university.
Well, I have coursed the last 2 levels in the faculty, because I exempted of the first ones, so I'm going to talk about levels 3 and 4, but more about english 4.
My opinion, in my own experience, is this is a really good subject, because you practice you speak and you listening understanding at the very begining. At school you could speak spanish all the class (except in my 8th grade al school, because my english teacher that time has the idea of "if you are in a english class, you should speak in english", I loved her classes), but here you need speak english in most of the time (only in emergencies you can speak in spanish or if you don't know how to said in english and you ask to the teacher how to say it).
About the system of the class, the listenings, the readings and the blogs, I think they are very good and sometime very interesting, except for some topics for the blogs that I hate (like "why you choose this career?" or "do you like your career?") because they put me in a unconfortable position.
I don't think this subject has something to improve, because I think the activities, the homework and the tests are fine, so I only can say let's go like always.
Now, about my use of english outside the university, I use it a lot. Because I play many videogames in english (and I prefer it that way, because sometimes the dubbing sucks and many jokes get lost on it), also I use it when I read some mangas and light novels that are not in spanish, and I use it when I watch cartoons on their original language.

Hi Cony! English is a tool that you can use for your self improve (I use it for videogames too hahahha).
ResponderEliminarthe dubbing is really bad sometimes!
ResponderEliminar