I'm going to sleep all day!!!!!!!

Hello once again :D

This time the topic for this beautiful blog is "My summer plans" and I don't have any :D hehehe. Well, the only dream and that I have for this summer is sleep all the time that my body needs, because this year I haven't slept well and I think that I have some sleep disorders, also in weekend I dream with the evaluations and the university, that is not good for my psyche.

But now, thinking what I'm going to do in summer, I decide I'm going to finish my first long animation and publish on youtube (but first I have to create a channel :') ). I have some ideas, like make some stories when I played PS3 with my brother and how many times I killed him by accident :P, or take my impressions of the videogames that I played, or some funny anecdote that I lived.

Other thing that maybe I can do in summer is visit my family in the south. Almost every summer we go to the south to say hi to my cousins, aunts, uncle and grandparents. But I don't know if we can this year, because... I had a little discussion with my grandma (my father's mom): "My grandma said that my little cousin and I were ugly and dumb, so I defend my cousin and mention something about the Bible, I said the Bible was full of porn and sex, soo, my grandma lost hair and with my mom and my brother escape very fast".
And with my other grandma... If she don't act weird and offend someone (my mother, my aunt, my brother, my cousins or me) it would be fine... maybe....

But, despite all of this, I think this summer I'm going to be with my family in the north, because my brother has to do a internship, and he postulated in the mines of the north.
Also, I want to see my little doggie :3; she is a mobile disaster, and like a tank; It would be fun to play with her hehe.
A meme from my present favorite videogame :D

Comentarios

  1. Friend please sleep a lot!, you need it, because you're so tired

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you should go visit your whole family but not your grandmother >:c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What country I would visit??

Learning english in university

The new topic: SERIES :D