Changes to my university life....
Hellou once again... Just let me die :(
Well the topic for this blog is about some changes that I would like to do to my career.
So... wait a minute, I need to think very carefully, because if I said something bad, Karma will punish me D: (Okey, teacher said that I have to be honest, so here is my opinion).
Now I'm going to talk about my present career which is odontology. Right now, I can't say that I hate this career (in the first semester I hate so much the career, I wanted to change to another), but I can't say "I love it". It's like a hate-love relationship.
If I had the chance to change one or two subjects of the first and second year, I would choose "Sociedad y cultura" from the first year and maybe "Promocion en salud", because both of them are really boring and I think about "Sociedad y cultura" doesn't have industry aplication.
About the faculty facilities, I think they could create more green spacies, like more grass, improve the chairs in the anathomy's faculty (but that itsn't my faculty D:) or maybe improve the AC and the heat the auditorium.
About workload and length, I would reduce them, because I think there is no time for all the things that the subjects requiered, also the study time for that subjects are to much that you only relax and think about diferents things when you are on toilet >.<
About the teaching methods, I think there are good, but it could be better if the teachers explain more understandable.
I can't thing about anything else, so I'll say goodbye.
Have a nice week :D
Another meme of Fate Grand Order :P

that there were more green areas would be wonderful
ResponderEliminarPromo is great! SyC it is as well, I loved those subjects, why don't you like them? :c
ResponderEliminarHi Coni! I agree with you when adding more green spaces that are necessary in such a stressful faculty.
ResponderEliminarPD: Promo is cool! :p
Hello Coni, hahah i don't like syc
ResponderEliminarI don't like those subjects either. I like very much that meme! HAHA
ResponderEliminar